Dear Lydia,
Wow, it's June already and you are a different little person than just a month ago! You're walking fully on your own now, and you have no patience for crawling any more. Each time you fall down, you pop right back up. There's no stopping you!
In fact, last weekend you decided to try to climb up our Little Tykes slide in the back yard - only you climbed up the slide part, not the ladder! And you did it! It was so cute watching your little butt go up the slide.
You also are talking pretty much all the time now. It's all baby talk, but we love to hear it. You've learned to "give kisses", which basically is opening your mouth wide and planting it on our faces. Who wouldn't love that?
I still love rocking you to sleep at night. I noticed a few nights ago that your hair has about ten different colors of blonde in it. It's really beautiful. I love looking at you after you've already fallen asleep in my arms - so peaceful. You are a true beauty!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment