Monday, May 16, 2011

At Ten Months Old

You are now almost ten months old now and it’s amazing how quickly you are changing. You now have eight teeth, four on top and four on bottom, and are using them on just about everything you can get them on, including my fingers! You can pretty much stand for as long as you want to now. You have been pulling up and using the table and other things to walk around with now for a month or so. You have started taking a few steps without holding onto anything but I think your just not quite there yet. But I know it’s soon! Once you start walking it will be difficult keeping tabs on you for sure! I can already see your independent streak and of course your stubbornness too. I think you get that from me as well…sorry! You have also started to show an interest in getting in the middle of one of your brothers and mine wrestling matches and tickle fests! You climb right up on me and fall back so I catch you on my arm while I kiss and tickle your neck. I have never seen a child that smiles so much. I can say with no doubts that the highlight of my day is coming home and seeing you and your brother. The smile you give me as soon as you see me melts my hart and makes a bad day or a bad drive home fade to a quick and distant memory. You have started to babble a lot now; I have been doing my best to get you to say dada! You are getting close. Its so funny watching you babble, you seem to be getting so worked up sometimes. I swear it looks like your telling me off a few of those times! I hope that’s not a sign of things to come! You’re eating stage one food now two or three times a day and seem to want as much as we give you. As soon as this last batch of stage one food is gone we are moving you to stage two and we can now give you little munchies type things as well. I look forward to the days we can all four sit at the table and eat out nightly dinner together and talk about our days and just grow closer through conversations. I look forward to making you breakfast, your brother and I already spend that time together and we both can’t wait for you to join us. Mommy doesn’t eat breakfast so she will have to just drink her coffee with us!

Love you!
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment